Crisis Stabilization Unit
Providing Psychiatric Services for the Most Vulnerable
Trauma-Informed – Safe and Supportive – Culturally Competent
The Bayview Crisis Stabilization Unit provides hospital-based emergency behavioral health services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year for individuals 18 years old and older who require a timely response to psychiatric emergencies to prevent decompensation and increase wellbeing.
For further information, contact us at (619) 585-4221
- Behavioral Health Urgent Care (Stay up to 24 hours)
- Behavioral Health Assessment
- Medication Management and Care
- Linkages to Behavioral Health Services
- CSU accepts PERT referrals
We are a San Diego County contracted program that provides therapeutic care for our patients experiencing a mental health crisis.