Health & Senior Center
You deserve special care and attention to details, particularly when it comes to healthcare. Our Paradise Health & Senior Center patients have access to highly skilled, board-certified physicians and many other services, including free transportation to the doctor’s office and back home again.
All our services, including access to specialists, are provided in one centralized location – which means you do not need to travel from medical office to medical office for your care. Your healthcare needs are easily met in our offices located on the campus of Paradise Valley Hospital at 655 Euclid Ave., Suite 301, in National City.
For further information, contact us at 619-472-4900
If you are interested in finding out more about the services offered by our health center, call us at 619-472-4900. Our services include:
- Board-certified, geriatric-trained, primary care physicians and specialists
- Acceptance of Medicare and Medi-Cal, and Medicare with supplements
- Answers to your health care questions
- Direct access to comprehensive hospital services
- Medication management and counseling
- Medical treatment of chronic and acute illnesses and injuries
- Coordination of all medical needs and services
- Friendly, caring, specially trained staff
- Free transportation to and from office visits
Our health center also has special services to help seniors stay healthy. We are committed to ensuring that seniors’ specific healthcare needs are met and all of this is available in one convenient location. Our staff has been specially trained to help senior citizens.
Our Physicians and Staff
Our staff will be happy to help you understand the comprehensive services provided just for you. On your first visit to the center, a complete evaluation of your medical needs and personal health history will be detailed for you. The evaluation includes an analysis of your lifestyle choices, your current medications, and other important factors that can affect your health. You can expect the staff to provide expert guidance and valuable recommendations to help you maintain the best possible health.
The health center is open Monday – Friday from 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. To make an appointment or for more information about our services, call 619-472-4900 during business hours.