South Bay Rehabilitation Center
Our specialized inpatient and outpatient programs include a complete range of treatment for patients with disabilities with individualized treatment plans designed to meet each patient’s unique needs. By restoring independence through rehabilitation, we facilitate significant improvement in each of our patients’ quality of life.
The physicians, nurses, therapists, and staff of SBRC are a group of dedicated professionals who strive, through innovation and continual learning, to meet the current and future rehabilitation needs of our community.
Through our words and actions we are committed to:
- Providing high quality, individualized care.
- Providing a “family-like” environment.
- Considering cultural, linguistic and spiritual needs of those we care for.
- Using all available resources to help our patients attain the highest possible level of functionality in their home and community.
- Referrals / Intake — (619) 470-4227
- Outpatient Services — (619) 470-4300
- Jennifer Mitchell, Director of Rehabilitation Services — (619) 472-4705
- Teresa Cabalar, Rehabilitation Unit Manager — (619) 470-4525
- Nancy Tom, Physical Therapy Supervisor — (619) 472-4579
- Maria Pascua, Speech Therapy Supervisor — (619) 472-4577