South Bay Rehabilitation Center offers comprehensive outpatient rehabilitation services for patients with lingering COVID-19 symptoms such as fatigue, weakness, shortness of breath, and brain fog.
Our specialized rehabilitation team of physical, occupational, and speech therapists can help you regain your function and return to your normal life.
We offer one-on-one treatment with licensed therapists who can consistently monitor your progress, track your oxygen and vital signs, and safely advance your care. Our facility has taken extensive precautions to maintain social distancing, universal masking, and frequent sanitizing to uphold all CDC infection control measures.
- Improve cardiovascular and pulmonary function with appropriate exercises.
- Strengthen muscles and regain endurance to help with fatigue.
- Balance training to reduce fall risk.
- Increased mobility of your muscles and rib cage to help with ease of breathing.
- Improve performance of activities of daily living such as eating, bathing, dressing, and toileting.
- Strengthen upper limb and improve hand function.
- Improve memory, concentration, and other cognitive impairments
- Evaluate and treat swallowing difficulties that may have occurred after intubation
Call us or have your physician fax us a referral today!